GSMS offers flexible packaging capabilities and reliable order fulfillment in a 24 hour/5 day a week operation. Our packaging and distribution facilities occupy over 85,000 square feet and are FDA and DEA compliant and VAWD accredited.
The Camarillo, CA facility houses eleven production suites, which contain enhanced security monitoring, HEPA filtration systems, and temperature and humidity controls. Our state-of-the-art packaging and labeling equipment are designed to meet a variety of customer requirements from unit-of-use packaging to multiple other custom quantity needs. Additionally, all production lines contain serialization and aggregation capabilities that are compliant with the FDA’s Drug Supply Chain and Security Act (DSCSA) requirements.
In February 2020, GSMS acquired an additional 70,000 square feet of multi-use space on the same campus that will be utilized for future growth.
LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- FDA: Food and Drug Administration Registration
- DEA: Drug Enforcement Administration Controlled Substance Registration
- State of California Board of Pharmacy Wholesale Drug Permit
- State of California Board of Pharmacy Wholesaler Designated Representative Licenses
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Verified-Accredited Wholesale Distributor (VAWD)
- State of California Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit
- State of California Certificate of Registration of Service Mark
- Dun and Bradstreet
- Better Business Bureau