At GSMS, we know that our people make the difference. We are proud of the level of skill, talent and knowledge of our workforce. We are always wanting to attract and retain the best people. We also continually strive to set ourselves apart as an employer of choice and equal opportunity employer.
- View current job opening(s) to the right.
- Review the open positions and read the job descriptions and qualifications carefully.
- Find a position that interests you and for which you are qualified and available.
- Submit your current resume/curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
- It is important to indicate the position for which you are applying or else you will not be considered.
- Once submitted, your qualifications will be compared to the needs of the position. You may be contacted by our Human Resources (HR) department for additional review or screening.
- Qualified, interested and available individuals will be reviewed by Human Resources and the hiring manager.
There are many benefits to working for GSMS. We offer employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401 K plan
EQUAL EMPLOYEE OPPORTUNITY
GSMS, Incorporated (GSMS) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GSMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GSMS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GSMS’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
There is currently 1 job opening available.
Department/Division: Pricing and Contracts/Administration
The Pricing and Contracts Analyst will maintain various price lists within the company’s pricing system and be responsible for communicating with pharmaceutical vendors, including processing pricing and related agreements, to support product additions and changes to the company’s 125+ Government contracts with the Department of Veteran Affairs, Department of Defense, and other Government agencies.
We are seeking a highly detail-oriented individual with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis, good interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to prioritize a heavy workload while adhering to deadlines. The ability to manage time and workload well is critical to this role as GSMS is a fast-paced, growing company.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Load and maintain the company’s pricing system for customer and vendor pricing and contracts
• Load product and pricing information to external sources
• Process contract modifications and vendor pricing agreements
• Interact with vendors to obtain product-related documents
• Maintain detailed product trackers and reports
• Publish internal and external price and contract alerts
• Prepare bid documents for Government contracts, adhering to strict deadlines
• Collaborate cross-functionally to add new products and monitor progress
• Obtain and process monthly sales reports
• Review contract documents as part of the analysis of incoming contract requests
• Participate in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
• File, organize and maintain vendor and customer contract documents and records
Received: Manager, Pricing & Contracts
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in either government pricing, commercial
contracting and/or pricing, analytics, project management or sales administration; or
Associate’s degree and 4 years of experience in either government pricing, commercial
contracting and/or pricing, analytics, project management or sales administration.
• Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Exceptional organizational capabilities
• High attention to detail and deadlines
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Aptitude for innovation and process improvement
• Experience analyzing and validating data sets to draw conclusions and create meaningful summaries
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech environment